A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Satish Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Satish Sharma is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Satish Sharma, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College, Meerut.
Dr. Sharma has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
- Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Satish Kumar Sharma BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Satish K. Sharma practice?
- Dr. Satish Sharma has 1 office location.
Dr. Satish Sharma practices Internal Medicine near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Internists.