A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Satish Khanzode:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Satish Khanzode is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khanzode
Education & Awards
Dr. Khanzode graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Institute Of Medical Sciences, Wardha.
Dr. Khanzode has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Satish R Khanzode MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Satish R. Khanzode practice?
- Dr. Satish Khanzode has 1 office location.
Dr. Satish Khanzode practices Family Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Primary Care Doctors.