A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Satish Kohli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Satish Kohli is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kohli
Specialties & Research
Dr. Satish Kohli, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kohli graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Kohli has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St John Medical Center, Inc
- Muskogee Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Satish Kohli MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Satish Kohli practice?
- Dr. Satish Kohli has 1 office location.
Dr. Satish Kohli practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Muskogee, OK.
See Muskogee Internists and Muskogee Cardiologists.