Dr. Satish Kulkarni Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Satish Kulkarni?

August 18th, 2016

Dr. K is awesome! After seeing a couple of Psychiatrists and being over medicated, I was fortunate to find Dr. K! He's a straight shooter, no nonsense bull, let's you know the meds. are not a cure all and you have to retrain your brain by pushing through even when it's difficult! Dr. K is knowledgeable and caring. I wouldn't be where I am today without him!

February 22nd, 2015

Prescription difficulty

Extremely difficult to get monthy prescriptions refilled. I was a patient for nearly 4 years, and every month was a struggle to get my refills for anxiety/depression/PTSD. Rude and presumptuous. Blamed and interrogated me when I would reschedule. I rescheduled 3 times in 4 years. Worst experience ever.

November 12th, 2012

Wonderful Dr. Spent a lot of time with me. Very proactive with my ongoing treatment.

First psychiatrist I have seen. I have seen many LPC and MSW and psychologists.... but in just 2 visits, I learned more and he did more for my stabilization than years of therapy. I would highly recommend to anyone who suffering. Great conversationalist and a extremely caring person who holds no shame for mental disorder or disease. I would consider him an advocate.

June 8th, 2012

He seems to care, even help with ideals about losing weight so far I lost 8 pounds, I really like him!

I would recommend him to anybody that asked about someone who could help with depression. He's great!!!

October 28th, 2011

RN

Very caring, compassionate, and supportive and encouraging. Gives goodeye contact. Listens attentively and patiently for long lengths of time.Is easy to understand.Speaks clearlyand gives good feedback. Very knowledgable regaining meds and psychiatric illnesses. Very direct andforthcoming. Sophisticated, yet verydown-to-earth. I highly recommend thispysciatrist. Whomever chooses to go toDr.Kulkarni will be pleased. Best Wishesto him and his staff,etc. and to hispatients in their pursuit of obtainingstablization and wellness.

February 16th, 2017