Dr. Satish Kulkarni MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 18th, 2016
Dr. K is awesome! After seeing a couple of Psychiatrists and being over medicated, I was fortunate to find Dr. K! He's a straight shooter, no nonsense bull, let's you know the meds. are not a cure all and you have to retrain your brain by pushing through even when it's difficult! Dr. K is knowledgeable and caring. I wouldn't be where I am today without him!

February 22nd, 2015
Prescription difficulty
Extremely difficult to get monthy prescriptions refilled. I was a patient for nearly 4 years, and every month was a struggle to get my refills for anxiety/depression/PTSD. Rude and presumptuous. Blamed and interrogated me when I would reschedule. I rescheduled 3 times in 4 years. Worst experience ever.

November 12th, 2012
Wonderful Dr. Spent a lot of time with me. Very proactive with my ongoing treatment.
First psychiatrist I have seen. I have seen many LPC and MSW and psychologists.... but in just 2 visits, I learned more and he did more for my stabilization than years of therapy. I would highly recommend to anyone who suffering. Great conversationalist and a extremely caring person who holds no shame for mental disorder or disease. I would consider him an advocate.

June 7th, 2012
He seems to care, even help with ideals about losing weight so far I lost 8 pounds, I really like him!
I would recommend him to anybody that asked about someone who could help with depression. He's great!!!

October 27th, 2011
RN
Very caring, compassionate, and supportive and encouraging. Gives goodeye contact. Listens attentively and patiently for long lengths of time.Is easy to understand.Speaks clearlyand gives good feedback. Very knowledgable regaining meds and psychiatric illnesses. Very direct andforthcoming. Sophisticated, yet verydown-to-earth. I highly recommend thispysciatrist. Whomever chooses to go toDr.Kulkarni will be pleased. Best Wishesto him and his staff,etc. and to hispatients in their pursuit of obtainingstablization and wellness.