Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Satish Lal
Dr. Satish Lal, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Rancho Cucamonga, CA, with another office in Upland, CA. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Lal is affiliated with Pacifica Hospital of The Valley, Riverside Community Hospital and Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center. Dr. Lal has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Satish Lal has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Satish Lal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
Dr. Albert Simpkins Jr
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 0 mi37
Dr. Moshe Wilker
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 0 mi10
Dr. Manuel Anel
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 0 mi47