A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Satish Muthavarapu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Muthavarapu graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Muthavarapu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Baystate Medical Center
- Baystate Franklin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Satish Babu Muthavarapu MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Satish B. Muthavarapu practice?
- Dr. Satish Muthavarapu has 1 office location.
Dr. Satish Muthavarapu practices Surgery near Greenfield, MA.
See Greenfield Surgeons.