A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Satish Muthavarapu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Muthavarapu graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Muthavarapu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Baystate Medical Center
- Baystate Franklin Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Muthavarapu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Satish B. Muthavarapu practice?
Dr. Satish Muthavarapu practices Surgery near Greenfield, MA.
See Greenfield Surgeons.