Dr. Satish Narayan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Satish Narayan?

June 15th, 2016

Seemed to really care less about the patient and had a horrible bed side manner

February 7th, 2016

Disgustingly wrong for that person to be in his position

March 13th, 2015

awful, horrible, greedy establishment

If I could find another doctor that was accepting new patients right now, I would never go back to him. I came to him because I was in the middle of a divorce and but feeling so great. He came to the conclusion that I had ADD and prescribed me adderral. Although it did at least get me out of my bed each morning and able to focus at work, it did not help me get through my divorce.I have a lot of anxiety and mood swings and he never helped me with any of that. I only saw him 3 times and then out of nowhere, I had to start seeing his nurse practitioner without them even asking me if that was okay. I am glad that happened though because she is much more understanding and I like working with her way better. Now let me tell you about the office staff. They must hate their jobs because they have the worst attitudes and are probably the dumbest people in the world. There have been exactly 4 instances where they have forgotten to fax all my medications. For some reason, they will fax two of them and always forget to fax the stress reliever. For someone suffering from stress and anxiety and after driving an hour to the appointment and then waiting at least two hours for my 10 min appointment every month, that's the one medication I want the most. But 4 times they have forgotten to fax it. One time, after seeing Dr. N. he left before me as I was making my next appointment at the front, and he forgot to write my prescription! We just talked and then he forgot to write it and left! It was my ADD med and since it was a Friday, the staff said that I would get it in the mail until the following Tuesday! Why did I just wait two hours to see him? So he could write my prescription but instead he forgets and leaves and now I have to go days without my medication!?? They bill you all kinds of hidden fees. Once they tried to charge me $250 and I asked why and they had no answer and then said okay it's just $150!!?? In Feb. they said I had a balance of $226 that I owed but no statements showing what for. Of course I didn't pay it. Then when I went just last week, they said I had a balance of $460 now. This time I came prepared with all my payments that's I made and showed them that I always paid in full and demanded to know where this outrageous balance is coming from and how it just went up $200 within a month. The only unpaid service they could find was a $25 urine sample (which they never told me they would charge me for) and they could not find any other records showing me evidence that I owed for anything else. I paid the $25 because I don't mind paying what I owe but I'm still furious that they wanted to charge me over $400 for services they did not even know about and still don't have an answer for. Wait time is awful but they cancelled my appointment last week due to inclement weather and when I called to see when they would schedule me again ( thinking I would be priority) they tried to say they are booked for the next two weeks! I was outraged because I was almost out of prescriptions and these are pills that I use to function on a daily basis. So they said I could go to the Greeneville, TX location in 4 days. I agreed even though i would have to go a couple days without any medications. it was an hour and a half drive because I would be coming from Arlington. On the day of my appointment and this long drive, I got lost since I had never been there and I knew I would be running at least 45 min late. I called the lady that makes the schedule and told her I was lost and that I would run late but that I still wanted to make the appointment because it only takes 10 min to see me and that I don't mind waiting after everyone else. She was so rude!!! She said that she would absolutely NOT let me go to my appointment 45 min late which is hilarious because we patients ALWAYS wait at least 2 hours past our appointment tine and all of a sudden being 45 min late was unbelievable to them! She said she would schedule be for another time and reluctantly I agreed until she said that I couldn't be seen until next month! I was not the one who canceled my appointment. They canceled on me and then they made me go to a location that was very far away from my home and then given the option of not going or waiting a month to be seen. I told the lady that I was just going to go ahead and go since I was already more than half way there. She actually scolded me on the phone about being late and that its my fault and that I had to deal with the consequences of being late and there was nothing she could do for me when I finally cut her off and asked to speak to her supervisor. She then rudely said OK you can talk to her and you have a great day as well! once the supervisor was on the phone, I told her about my situation and thankfully she said to go ahead and come on in. When I got there, there was about 5 patients still waiting to be seen! So me being late would not have made a single difference because they were as usual running late and after an hour I saw another Dr. who I never met before and when I went to pick up my meds from cvs.... Guess what? Once again they forgot to send the zanax which is the one med I needed the most after the day I had. I left at 2 and got home at 730!!! Find another Dr. Please. Once I get a hold of Naryan, I have a lot of complaints I need to share about not only his staff but also him.

March 13th, 2015

this is the most awful experience i have ever had with a physician. wrong prescriptions, they don't return phone calls - ever, rude staff, doctor does not spend time with patients, insurance problems, wait time is hours and hours, no privacy in waiting room, phones not answered during business hours, incorrect records, incorrect insurance, incorrect everything and none of them care about anything or anyone. overall rating? there's not a piece of a star small enough to rate them. don't waste your time and money

March 11th, 2015

Poor service

Outsourced our labs with a company that was not covered under insurance without asking us. Now we are on the hook for over 1000 dollars

May 10th, 2013

Very Disappointed

I have been his patient for a couple of years. Dr. Narayan was wonderful helping with my physical issues and mental breakdown when my wife of 18 years betrayed me by having an affair with a co-worker. He always prescribed what was needed only thinking of my health and comfort. When his wife came on board, he changed almost as if she influenced his decisions. We tried many pain medications over a long period of time to treat my advanced diabetic neuropathy pain. I was on oxycodone and OxyContin which gave me great comfort however I ask him if we could try something not as addictive. He put me back on Suboxone which helped me greatly however over time I developed negative side effects. I suggested gabapentin. Unfortunately I had to take extremely large doses and the pain relief was at a minimum. I made an appointment at his Carrolton Texas office and to my surprise he wasn't there so I had to see his wife. She has a very poor bedside manner and seemed not to care about me. All she seemed to care about was what she could not give me. I asked her please put me back on oxycodone as my pain was great and was very obvious I wasn't horrific pain while at the office. She refused and called her husband Dr. Narayan and put him on speaker. His attitude was very poor and scolded me and refused to help me stating I cannot go back and forth. I said Dr. I beseech you to help me. He had previously said he would refer me to a pain specialist however his staff never does anything to help me. He gave his wife permission to prescribe a pain patch which I took to my pharmacy. It was not covered under my insurance. I phoned the doctor's office and they called in another obscure pain medication. My insurance would not cover that either. I said please call in some hydrocodone to help me for a few days until an appeal was sent to my insurance company for the prescribed medications. I got a refusal. I was in such intense pain and they did not care. I now believe Dr. Narayan fears his wife and makes decisions based on her reactions. They no longer will accept my phone calls or return my phone messages. My last phone call was to request a pain specialist referral and how to retrieve my medical records. Apparently Dr. Narayan has instructed his staff to completely ignore me by not returning my calls. I am without a doctor at this time. My personal opinion is that Dr. Narayan is not the same Dr. I knew and loved for a long time. He has changed in a very negative way. I am really shocked that a psychiatrist would be so childish, vengeful, and thoughtless as to completely disregard a long-term patient in desperate need of this care. I guess his wife wears the pants in the family.

March 5th, 2017