A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Satish Odhav:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Satish Odhav is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Satish Odhav, MBBS, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Odhav graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Odhav has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Humboldt General Hospital Inc
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Odhav accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 5 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Satish K. Odhav practice?
Dr. Satish Odhav practices Rheumatology near Jackson, TN.
See Jackson Rheumatologists.