Dr. Satish Gupta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Satish Gupta?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

April 22nd, 2012

Not satisfied

I was a bit shcoked about my experince. I was referred to this doctor by my PCP. I described my problem to him and before he even examined me, he started telling me that I have a major heart disease and I will need a STENT. This was the first red flag. He did the EKG in the office and came out to be NORMAL. Ecko Cardiogram done few days ago was also normal. Nuclear stress test was arranged within 12 hours and he said that I will need 2 Stents immediately and can be done by a friend whom he uses and it has to be done immediately. This raised another red flag. Whatever he said did not add up. I asked for copies of the report and said I needed to have 2nd and 3rd opinion and walked out. Somehow I felt that whatever he said did not add up. I felt better safe than to be sorry !

August 1st, 2014