A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Satish Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Satish Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Murmurs
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Patel has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital
- Community Hospital, 901 MacArthur Blvd., Munster, IN
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Satish R Patel MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Satish R. Patel practice?
- Dr. Satish Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Satish Patel practices Internal Medicine near Munster, IN.
See Munster Internists.