Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Satish Gowda
Dr. Satish Gowda, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with other offices in Brooklyn, NY and Brooklyn, NY. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Gowda is affiliated with SUNY Downstate Medical Center, Coney Island Hospital and Provena Saint Joseph Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Satish Gowda has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Satish Gowda is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
Dr. Robin Basnett
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Brooklyn, NY 0 mi33
Dr. Muhammad Zaman
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Brooklyn, NY 0 mi31