A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Satish Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Satish Mehta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Satish Mehta, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Mehta has 13 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mehta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 12 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Satish R. Mehta practice?
Dr. Satish Mehta practices Pediatrics near Eastpointe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Wyandotte, MI.
See Eastpointe Pediatricians.