A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Satish Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Satish Mehta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Satish Mehta, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Mehta has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Satish Ravilal Mehta MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Satish R. Mehta practice?
- Dr. Satish Mehta has 1 office location.
Dr. Satish Mehta practices Pediatrics near Eastpointe, MI.
See Eastpointe Pediatricians.