More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Satish Mehta
Dr. Satish Mehta, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Eastpointe, MI, with another office in Detroit, MI. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics and Family Medicine. Dr. Mehta is affiliated with DMC Sinai-Grace Hospital, Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital and DMC Children's Hospital of Michigan. He speaks English.
Dr. Satish Mehta has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Satish Mehta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Eastpointe, MI.
Dr. Alphonse Ekole
Eastpointe, MI 0.08 mi22
Dr. Peter Nickles
Pediatric Allergy, Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics
Eastpointe, MI 0.10 mi43
Dr. Valerie Abbott
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Eastpointe, MI 0.13 mi24