A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Satish Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Satish Sharma is Average.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from Mbbs, Government Medical College.
Dr. Sharma has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Erie Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Satish Chandra Sharma MBBS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Satish C. Sharma practice?
- Dr. Satish Sharma has 1 office location.
Dr. Satish Sharma practices Surgery and Urology near Erie, PA.
See Erie Surgeons and Erie Urologists.