A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Satish Talluri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Satish Talluri is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Satish Talluri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Talluri graduated from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada.
Dr. Talluri has 4 hospital affiliations:
- York Hospital
- HEALTHSOUTH Rehabilitation Hospital of York
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Satish Talluri MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Satish Talluri practice?
- Dr. Satish Talluri has 3 office locations.
Dr. Satish Talluri practices Internal Medicine near York, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jacobus, PA.
See York Internists.