A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Satish Talluri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Satish Talluri is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Satish Talluri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Talluri graduated from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada.
Dr. Talluri has 4 hospital affiliations:
- York Hospital
- HEALTHSOUTH Rehabilitation Hospital of York
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Talluri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans