A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Satish Tickoo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tickoo
Specialties & Research
Dr. Satish Tickoo, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Testicular Cancer (Seminoma)
- Thyroid Cancer (Papillary Carcinoma)
- Thyroid Gland Tumor (Oxyphilic Adenoma)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Vaginal Cancer (Clear Cell Adenocarcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tickoo graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tickoo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Satish K Tickoo MD is a male Pathologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Satish K. Tickoo practice?
- Dr. Satish Tickoo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Satish Tickoo practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near New York, NY.
See New York Pathologists.