Dr. Satish Vayuvegula MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 22nd, 2016
Outstanding office, from the first moment you walk in to the time you depart care, compassion, respect and procedures are held with the highest standards. Should be a model and mentor for all other Vein Clinics. Kept the fantastic work!

March 24th, 2016
This has been a good experience for me. I was in bad shape on my first visit and Vein Clinics has helped me tremendously. Thank You to Dr. V and staff! Would recommend this office to anyone who asks!

June 15th, 2015
How can you be an effective VCA Regional Director in TX while you operate on patients in Chicago?
Why was it so hard to find out who the Regional Director is for the south? No one at the main VCA telephone number would tell me of your existence. Management is illusive.

September 24th, 2014
Dr V is the best Doctor I have encountered for my vein treatments. Very happy with his Laser surgery technique...I am still at aww on how painless it was. His staff is awesome too!

August 6th, 2014
The office is ran so well that I think it should be a business model for all medical establishments not limited to Vein Clinics. The first phone call to the time you leave your appointment the communication, respect, compassion, care and procedures are all held at the highest possible value. I'm in medical centers and hospitals 4-5 times per week in Chicago and many have kind respectful and caring people but nothing like the care and services here. Every visit makes me reevaluate my own 25 years in business and how my employees and myself treat our clients. Outstanding people that deliver outstanding services.