A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Satish Vyas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Satish Vyas is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Satish Vyas, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vyas graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore.
Dr. Vyas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Garden City Hospital
- Straith Hospital for Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Satish Chandra Vyas BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Satish C. Vyas practice?
- Dr. Satish Vyas has 1 office location.
Dr. Satish Vyas practices Plastic Surgery near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Surgeons.