Dr. Satnam Bhondi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

September 16th, 2016
I like Dr Bhondi very much. He always listens and takes me and my opinion seriously. He has been helpful in managing some chronic conditions, including watching for when I might need more or less treatment and outlining options even when he isn't necessarily recommending them. He is willing to prescribe medications but also careful to explain the pros and cons of a particular drug.

October 2nd, 2015
#Best Doctor in Town
Amazing Doctor knows what he is doing Thank Dr Bhondi for all your help.

January 30th, 2015
JUST WANT TO TAKE MONEY FROM INSURANCE
I requested general blood test and std test from this doctor and right after they withdraw my blood and took swab sample, he prescribed me for antibiotics for Gonorrhea and Chlamydia asked me to take the medication that day. Besides they took urine sample and gave me another antibiotic shot right away. Couple days later, they called and asked me to make another appointment with the doctor for discussing the test results. When I went to clinic I saw that my test results were showing NEGATIVE for Gonorrhea and Chlamydia. They basically treated me with antibiotics for no reason. They also refused to give me my test results with a report that includes explanation/suggestion that doctor wrote. They did not mail my test result even though I asked my test results to be mailed to me. It was a terrible experience and I would definitely NOT recommend this doctor to anyone.

January 16th, 2015
JOKE DR
Waste of a medical degree, this man couldn't diagnose a seizure if he saw it happening, and if he did prescribe somethinf it would be a days worth of medicine so you can come back the next day and pay more $$$$$$ for another script. This dr is a joke