Dr. Satnam Bhondi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Satnam Bhondi?

June 27th, 2017

Angela Johnson

Bhondi is the greatest doctor I've had throughout my 20yrs of diabetes. He's help me accomplish so much and I now have control of my health!

December 7th, 2016

Dr. Bhondi is very thorough. He explains things very well. You walk away with a clera understanding of your medical concerns, treatment plan, etc. I recommend him wholeheartedly and without reservation. He has treated me and my son. I wouldn't trade him for any other doctor.

September 17th, 2016

I like Dr Bhondi very much. He always listens and takes me and my opinion seriously. He has been helpful in managing some chronic conditions, including watching for when I might need more or less treatment and outlining options even when he isn't necessarily recommending them. He is willing to prescribe medications but also careful to explain the pros and cons of a particular drug.

October 2nd, 2015

#Best Doctor in Town

Amazing Doctor knows what he is doing Thank Dr Bhondi for all your help.

April 8th, 2015

Very Good Physician

January 30th, 2015

JUST WANT TO TAKE MONEY FROM INSURANCE

I requested general blood test and std test from this doctor and right after they withdraw my blood and took swab sample, he prescribed me for antibiotics for Gonorrhea and Chlamydia asked me to take the medication that day. Besides they took urine sample and gave me another antibiotic shot right away. Couple days later, they called and asked me to make another appointment with the doctor for discussing the test results. When I went to clinic I saw that my test results were showing NEGATIVE for Gonorrhea and Chlamydia. They basically treated me with antibiotics for no reason. They also refused to give me my test results with a report that includes explanation/suggestion that doctor wrote. They did not mail my test result even though I asked my test results to be mailed to me. It was a terrible experience and I would definitely NOT recommend this doctor to anyone.

January 16th, 2015

JOKE DR

Waste of a medical degree, this man couldn't diagnose a seizure if he saw it happening, and if he did prescribe somethinf it would be a days worth of medicine so you can come back the next day and pay more $$$$$$ for another script. This dr is a joke

June 27th, 2017