Learn more about Dr. Satnam Ludder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Satnam Ludder, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ludder graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Ludder has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oak Valley Hospital District
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ludder accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 11 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Satnam S. Ludder practice?
Dr. Satnam Ludder practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, and Allergy & Immunology near Modesto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Turlock, CA.
See Modesto Internists, Modesto Cardiologists, and Modesto Allergists.