Learn more about Dr. Satnam Ludder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Satnam Ludder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ludder
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Ludder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Satnam Ludder, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ludder graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Ludder has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oak Valley Hospital District
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Satnam Singh Ludder FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Satnam S. Ludder practice?
- Dr. Satnam Ludder has 1 office location.
Dr. Satnam Ludder practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Internists and Modesto Cardiologists.