A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Satnam Ludder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Satnam Ludder is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Satnam Ludder, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ludder graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Ludder has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oak Valley Hospital District
- Emanuel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Satnam Singh Ludder FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Satnam S. Ludder practice?
- Dr. Satnam Ludder has 1 office location.
Dr. Satnam Ludder practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Internists and Modesto Cardiologists.