A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Satnam Ludder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Satnam Ludder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ludder
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Ludder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Satnam Ludder, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ludder graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Ludder has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oak Valley Hospital District
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Satnam Singh Ludder FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Satnam S. Ludder practice?
- Dr. Satnam Ludder has 1 office location.
Dr. Satnam Ludder practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Internists and Modesto Cardiologists.