Dr. Satnam Uppal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Satnam Uppal?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Satnam Uppal?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 6th, 2015

He is very rude.

June 19th, 2013

Rude

Sad to say I called to make an appointment and the lady that answered my call was so rude. First thing she said was name of insurance not even a hello. I told her my insurance and she said we don't take that and hung up. I was referred to dr. Uppal by a family member tat has known him for years. He's losing out on a lot of patients

April 9th, 2013

Great Family Doctor

Dr. Uppal has been treating my mother for over 25 years. He is caring, listens, and best of all speaks to you as an equal. At times he does run late due to his surgery schedule but he is definitely worth the wait. I give him 10 stars.

October 25th, 2012

Incompetent Doctor

I've witnessed Dr. Uppal's mistakes over the course of many years as he has treated members of my family that live in Merced. He has postponed treatment for conditions and has provided a misdiagnosis on more than one occasion. Most recently, he failed to diagnose cancer, CANCER in someone I know who was complaining of symptoms. Thankfully this person has found another competent doctor in Merced who caught it early enough to perform surgery. I shudder to think of what would have happened had this individual stayed under Dr. Uppal's care. In my opinion, he is TOTALLY incompetent and a dangerous doctor to entrust your care to.

June 23rd, 2011

kindest doctor

dr uppal has been my family's doctor for three generations he is so kind and listens. he has been so supportive of my mother when we had to move her to the nursing home i know that when we can't be there he is always there for her and sees her regularly. thanks so much dr uppal

March 24th, 2011

Worth the wait

I would never trust any doctor other than Dr Uppal. Appointment days are unpredictable as you usually have to wait, they don't stay on exact schedule. But this is because the doctor will spend time with you and not rush you out like other doctors. A doctor who knows his patients knows how to treat them and not just the disease. Dr Uppal is the internal medicine doctor in town.

July 8th, 2010

I have been a patient since 1995

I see all of these negative reviews and really am surprised in light of what Dr. Uppal has done so well in my families lfe. First of all I will say that Dr. Uppal saved my life and my Mothers life at seperate times. My Mother was flat line in the hospital fortunately Dr. Uppal was standing right over her when it happened and knew what to do and is still alive in 2010 and that incident was she needed a defibrilator for her heart. Incident number two was myself when after going to what was MCMC at the time I could barely drive myself from Atwater to MCMC. My saturation rate was so low that I could not walk 30 feet without stopping to rest against something. I was treated a MCMC by a breathing treatment and a coupe other things they did I can't remember what they did(many years ago) but the nurse told me a they were done trying to help me that if I get any worse to come back, and I told the nurse "if I get any worse I will be going to Ivers and Alcorn" and the nurse told me "no you won't that is just how you feel". I believe I would have died that night because I have a history of serious respiratory problems. My Mother talked into going to Dr. Uppal, so I did and Dr Uppal had me admitted to the old Mercy on M St for four days I was their an under his orders to the hospital I became like new again, I was extremely respiratory wise very ill. No I don't have nothing but good to say about Dr Uppal's ability to help people I believe much better than average.

January 23rd, 2010

Wouldn't take vitals and check breathing

August 7th, 2008

This doctor dosen't know what he's doing. He prescribes the wrong medications to patients. They should take his license away.

August 10th, 2016