Dr. Satoshi Furukawa Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Satoshi Furukawa?

MIRACLE WORKER

Posted on May 4th, 2017

Dr. Furakawa is an exceptional doctor. Him and his team saved my life. I had a heart attack at age the age of 40. I needed triple bypass surgery. Dr. Furakawa and his team were unbelievable. Especially his head nurse Terry. It was an extremely stressful time and they not only calmed me down but also my family. 5 stars is really not enough. I am alive today because of Dr. Furakawa!!!!!!!!!!

Outstanding experience

Posted on September 25th, 2014

If you want a good physician, first find a good nurse. And that's what I did. And when I spoke with contacts I had at Temple University and HUP, Furukawa's name kept popping up. The outcome was exceptional...while I can't speak to his skills, I can speak to the outcomes... no post op infections or complications nor readmission for any unexpected problem. And his bedside manner, while perhaps a bit hasty, was exceptional for a surgeon...explained, asked questions, provided good answers.

Posted on October 1st, 2014