A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Satoshi Tateshima:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Central Nervous System Vascular Anomalies (Brain Vascular Malformation)
- Intracranial Vasospasm
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Therapeutic Embolization
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tateshima graduated from The Jikei University School of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tateshima has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tateshima accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Satoshi Tateshima practice?
Dr. Satoshi Tateshima practices Neuroradiology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Radiologists.