A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Satoshi Tateshima:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Satoshi Tateshima is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Central Nervous System Vascular Anomalies (Brain Vascular Malformation)
- Intracranial Vasospasm
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Therapeutic Embolization
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tateshima graduated from The Jikei University School of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tateshima has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach, CA
- Atlantic Avenue
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Satoshi Tateshima MD is a male Neuroradiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Satoshi Tateshima practice?
- Dr. Satoshi Tateshima has 4 office locations.
Dr. Satoshi Tateshima practices Neuroradiology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Radiologists.