Learn more about Dr. Satoshi Tateshima:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Satoshi Tateshima is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Central Nervous System Vascular Anomalies (Brain Vascular Malformation)
- Intracranial Vasospasm
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Therapeutic Embolization
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tateshima graduated from The Jikei University School of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tateshima has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Satoshi Tateshima MD is a male Neuroradiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Satoshi Tateshima practice?
- Dr. Satoshi Tateshima has 2 office locations.
Dr. Satoshi Tateshima practices Neuroradiology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA.
See Los Angeles Radiologists.