A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saturnina Mercado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saturnina Mercado is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Mercado graduated from Manila Central University-Filemon D. Tanchoco Foundation, Caloocan.
Dr. Mercado has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saturnina De Leon Mercado MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Saturnina D. Mercado practice?
- Dr. Saturnina Mercado has 3 office locations.
Dr. Saturnina Mercado practices Family Medicine near Bellflower, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Paramount, CA.
See Bellflower Family Physicians.