A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Mercado graduated from Manila Central University-Filemon D. Tanchoco Foundation, Caloocan.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mercado has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- St. Vincent Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mercado accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Shield of California - 92 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 18 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Saturnina Mercado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Saturnina D. Mercado practice?
Dr. Saturnina Mercado practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Obstetrics near Bellflower, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Monterey Park, CA.
See Bellflower Family Physicians, Bellflower General Practitioners, and Bellflower Obstetricians & Gynecologists.