Allergy & Immunology Specialist, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner, Internists, Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

10230 Artesia Blvd
Bellflower, Bellflower, CA 90706
562-863-3474
Locations and availability (1)

1.0

|  very unprofesional...  |  show details
Jun 28th, 2013

I went for a physical exam beginning of May, 2013. Dra order blood work I got done next day after my appt. already June never got a call from dr's office BUT I was curious about my cholesterol level dra. Mercado insisted she did not have results at her medical practice office yet. I called lab they insisted results were sent to her May 15...results were resend June 4 I called dra. Mercado and she told me I needed to go to her office to put me on medicine because my cholesterol was high...she never called me to let me as soon she got the first results from lab...she mentioned to me that as they get results from lab those are put in patient's chart right away. How about if patient never get notified with those bad results. so patient will never find out is sick? It is difficult to enhance a good communication between dra and patient, she showed no interest about her patient's well being...I did not like the unorganized work area, and their rude aptitude ... other two patients were complaining at waiting area about their rude aptitude,,,, definitely WILL NOT recommend this dra. Mercado and her office...