A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Satvinder Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Satvinder Singh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Singh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- San Mateo Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Satvinder Vindi Singh MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Satvinder V. Singh practice?
- Dr. Satvinder Singh has 1 office location.
Dr. Satvinder Singh practices Family Medicine near Daly City, CA.
See Daly City Family Physicians.