Learn more about Dr. Satvir Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Satvir Singh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singh
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Singh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Satvir Singh, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Singh has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Eastside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Satvir Singh MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Satvir Singh practice?
- Dr. Satvir Singh has 1 office location.
Dr. Satvir Singh practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Snellville, GA.
See Snellville Internists, Snellville Hematologists, and Snellville Oncologists.