Learn more about Dr. Satvir Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Satvir Singh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singh
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Singh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Satvir Singh, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Singh has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Eastside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Satvir Singh MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Satvir Singh practice?
- Dr. Satvir Singh has 1 office location.
Dr. Satvir Singh practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Snellville, GA.
See Snellville Internists, Snellville Hematologists, and Snellville Oncologists.