A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Satwant Samrao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Satwant Samrao is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Samrao
Education & Awards
Dr. Samrao graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Samrao has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
- Madera Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Satwant S Samrao MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Satwant S. Samrao practice?
- Dr. Satwant Samrao has 1 office location.
Dr. Satwant Samrao practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Madera, CA.
See Madera Primary Care Doctors and Madera Internists.