Dr. Satwant Samrao Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Satwant Samrao?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Satwant Samrao?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 28th, 2012

some times one has to wait longer than expected when the doctor has been called to icu. I have sat and listened to others complain regarding the wait, but don't they stop and think about the patient in the icu that needs immediate attention! I, also have witnessed his new staff be verbally abused. it's not thier fault they were hired with no one to show them how his office runs. my opinion, they are doing a great job. I would highly recommend dr samrao.

March 22nd, 2011

Bittersweet

I absolutely love Dr. Samrao! I never have to see any other Dr. Other than my own like most other Dr. Offices in the area. He makes it feel like a small town, careing and comfortable environment, and I would recommend Dr. Sara to ANYBODY & EVERYBODY.Don't get me wrong, I love my Dr & his medical asst, Aimee are phenomenal, but the rest of his staff is rude 90% of the time. It's almost like they don't respect your time and don't keep you updated if the Dr is running late. That is if you can even get an appt within 2 weeks of calling to make an appt. I've had to wait 2 months for my appt, when the Dr told them to schedule me back in a month.So like I said.... I love my Dr & Aimee, but they should just fire Maggie & the rest and hire a few people that would fit in better with Dr samrao's medical practice.

August 10th, 2017