A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Satya Arya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Satya Arya is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Satya Arya, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Arya graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Arya has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospitals of Bakersfield
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arya accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Kern Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Satya P. Arya practice?
Dr. Satya Arya practices Otolaryngology near Bakersfield, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Ana, CA.
See Bakersfield Otolaryngologists.