A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Satya Arya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Satya Arya is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arya
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Arya Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Satya Arya, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Arya graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Arya has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospitals of Bakersfield
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Satya Pal Arya MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Satya P. Arya practice?
- Dr. Satya Arya has 1 office location.
Dr. Satya Arya practices Otolaryngology near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Otolaryngologists.