2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Good guy Doc. show details Good guy Doc.
Feb 20th, 2012

Caring and thorough doctor. Visited me every day during my hospital stay for surgery even though he didn't have too!My specialists for the surgery were rarely seen.

Horrible! show details Horrible!
by John Ahern on Dec 10th, 2009

Dr. Gandotra took over as my parent's doctor when his previous doctor retired. I firmly believe he is not interested in anything regarding his patients other than how often he can see them for no reason to bill their insurance company. My father has been going to him for years as he is in his 80s and very old school. He believes whatever his doctor tells him. THIS "doctor" prescribed medications he didn't need, had him coming in for office visits 3-4 times a month despite the fact that he was healthy, and most horrifying, when my mom passed away in 2007, he gave my father his daughter's card. She is a real estate agent. He told my dad "since your wife died and the house is too big for just you, why not call my daughter and give her the listing?" UNBELIEVABLE! Suffice it to say, he is no longer a patient.

Just in it for the money show details Just in it for the money
Oct 15th, 2009

Dr. Gandotra wants to see you as often as your insurance would allow. I am 39 yr old male in good general health. Every time I get an annual check up and blood work done, he calls me next week and asks me to visit him 1 week later to tell me I have borderline high cholestrol (which I have had for 10 years) or some other silly anomaly. Then he wants to order another blood test 3 months later and so on. Easy enough to tell me the blood test on the phone but heck then he would not make money would he?Recently I needed a referral to see a specialist. His office told me that he could give me an ppt for 2 weeks later and referral would be given 1 week after that. Time to switch doctors...Avoid this doc.