A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Satya Gollamudi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Satya Gollamudi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gollamudi graduated from Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati.
Dr. Gollamudi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
- North Shore Medical Center - Union Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Satya Pavan Kumar Gollamudi MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Satya P. Gollamudi practice?
- Dr. Satya Gollamudi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Satya Gollamudi practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Salem, MA.
See Philadelphia Internists.