A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vikram Jayanty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vikram Jayanty is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Jayanty graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Jayanty has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vikram Vikram Jayanty MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Vikram V. Jayanty practice?
- Dr. Vikram Jayanty has 1 office location.
Dr. Vikram Jayanty practices Gastroenterology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Gastroenterologists.