Dr. Satya Kastuar MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 27th, 2015
Horrible doctor
I saw him in hospital for 2 minutes. I have severe ongoing digestive issues and would not admit me. I cannot eat and have been suffering for 6months. He did a 2 second exam gave me his card and ran off. He is condescending and cold. Pls don't waste your time with this man.

January 16th, 2014
All of the above are true about this doctor. He should not be a doctor. I only saw the nurse, even after so many appointments. The Front Desk staff are rude and inconsiderate. They make you wait over an hour even after your scheduled appointment time. He just kept sending me for test after test and never see the doctor to discuss the results of test after test I went through. After so much wasted time, I called and told them to transfer my file as I would NEVER come back to their office. The doctor and his practice are a JOKE!! I am forced to give a star above or I can't submit...I would not even give half a star!!

July 9th, 2012
terrible wait.
Im actually writing this review as i sit in the office. My mother came in for a colonoscopy. She was scheduled to come in at 1015. We came about 15 to 20 minites earlier. After filling some paper work which handed to us by a rather rude young male office assistant we continued to wait for another 40minutes! We waited for almost an hour until she was called. No explanation for the long wait or anything. I understand that a colonoscopy is not a 5 minute visit but i have been here for over 2 hours.

May 21st, 2012
Dr. Spends such little time with patient. Every time I was there I had a nurse practitioner speak to me and the dr. Made an appearance. He rushed from room to room.

November 7th, 2011
negligent physician
My father was admitted with a GI bleed. Dr. Kastuar did not see or evaluate him until after 24 hours. He performed an endoscopy but unfortunately started to bleed again. Dr. Kastuar told us that he was not "local" and deferred to another specialist. My father died the very next morning. Dr. Kastuar does not deserve the title of MD.

November 7th, 2011
rude staff

October 13th, 2011
Very negative doctor. Jumps to conclusions. Had me thinking I had cancer and was very upset. I didnt have anything!!!!!!!!!!

March 19th, 2009