A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Satya Kaushik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Satya Kaushik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Satya Kaushik, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaushik graduated from G.S.V.M. Medical College, Kanpur. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kaushik has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Satya Prakash Kaushik MD is a male Pediatrician, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Satya P. Kaushik practice?
- Dr. Satya Kaushik has 1 office location.
Dr. Satya Kaushik practices Pediatrics near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians.