Dr. Satya Kaushik Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Satya Kaushik?

Worst

Posted on October 6th, 2017

Beware

Best PediDr Ever

Posted on March 7th, 2017

Two children, ten years. I really appreciated that Dr. K was always reluctant to prescribe; great repport with the kids. Nurse Jill is wonderful.

worst

Posted on December 4th, 2013

he was a little rude he is in \and out the room really quick so he barely spent time with us. he would never write any of our kids prescriptions for anything. i wouldnt tell \any of my family or friends to take children there.

DisappointedMother

Posted on September 5th, 2013

The office staff is so nice but seem very uneducated. Dr. K treated my husband and seeing as I am a Washington native, I had no knowladge of Fort Worth pedictricians. Naturally, he was who we went with simply because he did treat my husband. Dr. K seems he was once a great doctor and now just is just too old. He says everythings okay, everythings okay. He pays little to no attention to the issues i am concerned with. He doesnt explain anything to me, just comes in touches the baby and leaves. One time i asked about introducing baby food- and he yelled at me!? Absoloutly unprofessional. So glad i switched to a younger doctor.

Posted on May 17th, 2012

Dr. Kaushik is the best. We have been going to him for more than 12years. He knows us all by first name and spends the time getting to know each patient. His staff is also great. I have never had a problem getting an appointment on the same day I call. We Love Him!!

Posted on March 7th, 2012

THis guy is amazing!!! He really knows his stuff and he obviously cares and loves what he does!!

Posted on August 26th, 2011

I would definitely recommend this doctor...Great office atmosphere :)

Kaushik is the best!

Posted on May 9th, 2010

Dr. Kaushik is one amazing doctor and guy. Hes funny and knows how to cheer you up. He treats every patient the same in the loving and caring way. He was my pediatrician when I was little and still even took me in up till I was 16!(I never really got sick but maybe one or twice a year) Now I am pregnant myself and I know exactly who I want my doctor for my child to be.

Posted on February 10th, 2009

I was one of Dr. K's patients when i was a little girl twenty+ years ago and now both my children are his patients. He is a wonderful doctor and very thorough.

Posted on May 26th, 2017