A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Satya Kurakula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Satya Kurakula is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Satya Kurakula, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurakula graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kurakula has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Satya Sai K Kurakula MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Satya S. Kurakula practice?
- Dr. Satya Kurakula has 14 office locations.
Dr. Satya Kurakula practices Family Medicine near Greenville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL and Simpsonville, SC.
See Greenville Family Physicians.