A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Satya Polavarapu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Satya Polavarapu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Satya Polavarapu, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Polavarapu graduated from Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Polavarapu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Satya Sailaja Polavarapu MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Satya S. Polavarapu practice?
- Dr. Satya Polavarapu has 4 office locations.
Dr. Satya Polavarapu practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Farmington, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Sharon, CT and Brooklyn, NY.
See Farmington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.