Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Satya Sarma
Dr. Satya Sarma, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with another office in Sun City West, AZ. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Sarma is affiliated with Arrowhead Community, Del E Webb Memorial Hospital and Banner Boswell Medical Hospital. Dr. Sarma has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Satya Sarma has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Satya Sarma is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.
Dr. Albena Baharieva
Phoenix, AZ 0.01 mi11
Dr. Benjamin Slane
Radiation Oncology, Internal Medicine
Phoenix, AZ 0.10 mi9
Dr. Amber Flaherty
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine
Phoenix, AZ 0.10 mi6