Dr. Satyajeet Patel MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 18th, 2016
Great doctor!
I've been a patient of his for over 10 years. He is brilliant, caring, and has the best memory. He remembers conversations about health concerns and asks follow-up questions during each visit. I've recommended him to many people who've then shared my opinion of his skills. I highly recommend him.

December 19th, 2011
Would not recommend
I think this doctor is an excellent diagnostician. I went to him for a couple of years, but recently fired him. The office staff is disorganized..one hand doesn't know what the other is doing. If you call after hours, forget about it. The answering service is not good. He is a little too familiar with older patients...doesn't seem too respectful. The last straw was when I fell one afternoon and split my lip. I went over right away. It was a little after 4 when I got there. He was still there, but refused to see me because "it was after hours." I was bleeding profusely and covered with blood. They sent me away to a nearby facility that as it turned out did not even take after hours patients. I had to find a place on my own...ended up getting stitches...the staff at the other place were flabbergasted that he had turned me away.Bottom line great diagnostician; poor followup; noncaring

April 21st, 2011
Kind Doctor
I've been looking for a decent doctor for almost four years and that seemed nearly impossible in GA. Finally I found Dr. Patel through the recommendation of a nurse practitioner. I've had one visit so far but first impressions count a lot and this doctor was kind, compassionate, tries to put you at ease when you're nervous (as I was). He is talkative and has a good sense of humor, overall he has the best bedside manner of any of the previous doctors I've seen here in GA. He seems current and, at this point, I have no reason to believe that he doesn't know what he's doing - of course time will tell if he really is competent but so far so good!

January 4th, 2011
Wow!
I really don't like to bad mouth anyone but this Dr. is not as good as he used to be. Very hard to an appt. the day your sick and really dosen't care much for follow ups. Sadly I'm now changing Dr's. I want a Dr that cares for my well being, no matter what the problem is and NOT a Dr. who pushes me away and tells me to go to the ER.

July 19th, 2010
I AM VERY HAPPY!
I had been in a long search to find a doctor that was personable and kind and up to date. This was very important to my choice of PCP. I wanted to be engaged in my medical care with a "friend" doctor that cared. Dr. Patel is all of that and more. He makes good sense when telling me of my diagnosis and treatment. All of the diagnosis and treatments have been spot on and critical in helping me maintain the best health possible. I would highly recommend Dr. Patel to family and friends.

March 15th, 2010
Excellent doctor who really seems to care
I greatly appreciated Dr. Patel's friendly manner and the time he gave during my physical. Shared lots of information with me and used humor to make it a better experience.

November 17th, 2016