Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Satyajeet Roy
Dr. Satyajeet Roy, MD, FACP is a Doctor primarily located in Cherry Hill, NJ. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Roy is affiliated with Cooper University Hospital, Newark Beth Israel Medical Center and St Barnabas Medical Center. Dr. Roy has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Satyajeet Roy has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Satyajeet Roy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Dr. Melvin Pratter
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Cherry Hill, NJ 0 mi44
Dr. Janah Aji
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Cherry Hill, NJ 0 mi33
Dr. Steven Peikin
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Cherry Hill, NJ 0 mi42