A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Satyavathi Atluri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Satyavathi Atluri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Satyavathi Atluri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Atluri graduated from Guntur Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Atluri has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Arizona Surgical Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Atluri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Mercy Care Plan - 3 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Satyavathi Atluri practice?
Dr. Satyavathi Atluri practices Internal Medicine, General Practice, and Hospitalist near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Glendale Internists, Glendale General Practitioners, and Glendale Hospitalists.