A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Satyavathi Atluri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Satyavathi Atluri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Satyavathi Atluri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Atluri graduated from Guntur Medical College. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Atluri has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Arizona Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Satyavathi Atluri MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Satyavathi Atluri practice?
- Dr. Satyavathi Atluri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Satyavathi Atluri practices Internal Medicine near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Glendale Internists.