A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Satyen Madkaiker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Satyen Madkaiker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Madkaiker
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Madkaiker Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alcohol-Induced Disorders
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Opioid-Related Addiction Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Madkaiker graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Madkaiker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
- River Point Behavioral Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Satyen Prabhakar Madkaiker MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Satyen P. Madkaiker practice?
- Dr. Satyen Madkaiker has 1 office location.
Dr. Satyen Madkaiker practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Psychiatrists, Jacksonville Addiction Specialists, and Jacksonville Geriatric Doctors.