Learn more about Dr. Satyen Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Satyen Mehta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Clinical Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mehta has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mehta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Anthem - 23 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Satyen Mehta practice?
Dr. Satyen Mehta practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Cartersville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Marietta, GA and Hiram, GA.
See Cartersville Internists, Cartersville Hematologists, and Cartersville Oncologists.