A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Satyen Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Satyen Mehta is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Satyen Mehta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Clinical Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mehta has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Satyen Mehta MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Satyen Mehta practice?
- Dr. Satyen Mehta has 4 office locations.
Dr. Satyen Mehta practices Internal Medicine near Cartersville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Marietta, GA and Hiram, GA.
See Cartersville Internists.