A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Satyen Nichani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Satyen Nichani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Nichani graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Nichani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Satyen Shyam Nichani MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Satyen S. Nichani practice?
- Dr. Satyen Nichani has 1 office location.
Dr. Satyen Nichani practices Internal Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists.