Dr. Satyen Undavia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Satyen Undavia?

June 26th, 2017

Great Experience

Dr. Undavia was the first doctor to finally cure my constant pressure in the ears! Highly recommended!

May 24th, 2017

Amazing Doctor

I had an excellent experience at Dr. Undavia, he is kind and thorough, and was able to solve my problem without jumping to surgery. Highly recommended!

May 17th, 2017

Great Experience

Dr. Undavia performed my Non-surgical rhinoplasty and I was truly amazed with the results. I did not think it was possible to have such a dramatic improvement in 20 minutes! Highly recommended

May 11th, 2017

I found Dr. Undavia to be very thorough, knowledgable and caring. He took the time to answer my questions and make solid recommendations as to my condition and current medications .

April 30th, 2017

Got right to the problem

April 13th, 2017

Very happy

I was referred to Dr. Undavia for my trouble breathing out of my nose. I was a little nervous, but I felt very comfortable with the doctor. I had my surgery last month I'm so happy that I had it done. My breathing is so much better and the recovery was not nearly as bad as I thought it would be. Throughout the entire process Dr. Undavia is very kind and always answered my questions. I could not be happier with my care

April 6th, 2017

Informative, helpful, friendly.

April 6th, 2017

Doctor Undavia is great. He is willing to answer any questions you have about surgery. He is always available via email. The longest I have ever waited for a response was 2/3 hours (which is amazing). It was my second time getting a septoplasty done for a deviated septum (first time done by another doctor). There was a huge difference between the experience I had with the first doctor and Dr. Undavia. The best thing is that I can breathe way better through my nose, all because of Doctor Undavia. I highly recommend him if you need to get a septoplasty and/or rhinoplasty.

October 6th, 2016

Great Doc

felt very confident, explained everything in detail and answered all my questions. Would recommend him highly.

July 20th, 2016

Dr. Undavia is great! He thoroughly listened to my complaints and after reviewing all my information, made some very simple recommendations that have made a big difference . I had seen another doctor before him and he recommended several surgeries. Im so happy I found Dr. Undavia!

February 25th, 2016

Wonderful Doctor

Dr. Undavia is fantastic! I've had hearing and ear problems since I was a child that was never fully taken care of. As an adult, I went to see Dr. Undavia who diagnosed me and had me scheduled for insertion of ear tubes. He was fabulous. He explains every detail of what he is doing and what he believes is the best route to go about. I felt I was in great hands and had the procedure done. I immediately could hear better, no longer felt fluids and popping noises. He called me the next day to see how I was doing and I followed up 2 weeks later with a check up visit. My experience has been amazing with him. He is respectful, kind and hands on. Recommend Dr. Undavia to anyone who has ear issues!

January 5th, 2016

Excellent

Dr. Undavia is great! I went to him for Restylane lip injections, and I love the results. He answered all of my questions, and made the entire process very easy and relatively painless. I would definitely recommend him.