A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Satyendra Diwan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Satyendra Diwan is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diwan
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Diwan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Diwan graduated from Rajendra Institute Of Medical Sciences, Ranchi.
Dr. Diwan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
- Riddle Hospital
- Riddle Hospital - On staff since
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Satyendra Kumar Diwan MD is a male Neurologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Satyendra K. Diwan practice?
- Dr. Satyendra Diwan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Satyendra Diwan practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Prospect Park, PA.
See Media Neurologists and Media Psychiatrists.