A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Satyendra Diwan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Satyendra Diwan is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diwan
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Diwan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Diwan graduated from Rajendra Institute Of Medical Sciences, Ranchi.
Dr. Diwan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
- Riddle Hospital
- Riddle Hospital - On staff since
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Satyendra Kumar Diwan MD is a male Neurologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Satyendra K. Diwan practice?
- Dr. Satyendra Diwan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Satyendra Diwan practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Prospect Park, PA.
See Media Neurologists and Media Psychiatrists.