A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Satyendra Humad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Satyendra Humad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Satyendra Humad, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Pain
- Bone Diseases
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Humad graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Humad has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Covenant Hospital
- Thorek Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Satyendra Kumar Humad MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Satyendra K. Humad practice?
- Dr. Satyendra Humad has 3 office locations.
Dr. Satyendra Humad practices Rheumatology near Evanston, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Evanston Rheumatologists.