A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Satyendra Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Satyendra Jain is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jain
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Jain Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from University Of Saskatchewan College Of Medicine, Saskatoon.
Dr. Jain has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Satyendra Kumar Jain MD is a male General Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Satyendra K. Jain practice?
- Dr. Satyendra Jain has 1 office location.
Dr. Satyendra Jain practices General Practice near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix General Practitioners.