A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Satyendra Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Satyendra Jain is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from University Of Saskatchewan College Of Medicine, Saskatoon.
Dr. Jain has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Satyendra Kumar Jain MD is a male General Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Satyendra K. Jain practice?
- Dr. Satyendra Jain has 2 office locations.
Dr. Satyendra Jain practices General Practice near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Avondale, AZ.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors.