A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Satyendra Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Satyendra Singh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from M.S. Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore.
Dr. Singh has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Monmouth Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Singh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Satyendra P. Singh practice?
Dr. Satyendra Singh practices Internal Medicine, General Practice, Hospitalist, and Pediatrics near Lakewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY and Brick, NJ.
See Lakewood Internists, Lakewood General Practitioners, and Lakewood Pediatricians.