More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sau Yee
Dr. Sau Yee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Englewood, NJ. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics and Internal Medicine. Dr. Yee is affiliated with Hoboken University Medical Center, Englewood Hospital NJ and Englewoodhospital and Medical Center. Dr. Yee has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Sau Yee has the following 3 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sau Yee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Englewood, NJ.
Dr. Panagiotis Psalidas
Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Englewood, NJ 0.01 mi23
Dr. Jerome Bodian
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine, Nuclear Medicine
Englewood, NJ 0.01 mi55
Dr. Alejandra Borensztein
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Englewood, NJ 0.03 mi7